CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Welcome to Twitter, arzamm!

     
arzamm,
 
     
Take 2 minutes to make Twitter work better for you.
We have one suggestion: follow more people. Yes, more. Following is how you build your home timeline. Building a great timeline is at the heart of making Twitter work. By building a timeline that reflects you and your interests, you'll see how quickly Twitter becomes an invaluable part of your life.

Suggestions for you

Teresa Kok Teresa Kok @teresakok
DAP MP for Seputeh and National Vice Chairman. I blog at teresakok.com

Yaya Halim Middleton Yaya Halim Middleton @YayaHalims
A Superdaughter, A Superwife, A Superwoman and Superfan of Aaron Aziz! It's all about me, my daddy and my mima! :)

sufinahalim sufinahalim @sufinahalim
a TEACHER to my students. a DJ to my listeners. an MC to my audience.
We have more great suggestions for you.
Check out more people to follow

0 comments: