CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

@Khairykj tweeted: REPLY TO THE MALAY MAIL I refer to the front page article in The Malay Mail today highlighting the National...

Khairy Jamaluddin
@Khairykj
 
REPLY TO THE MALAY MAIL

I refer to the front page article in The Malay Mail today highlighting the National... fb.me/4XuBDuTWM
View on Twitter
Nike Football
@nikefootball
 
Turn up the tempo.

The new @NIKEiD #Magista Hi-Frequency, available now: gonike.me/EFiDMG
View on Twitter
Hishammuddin Hussein
@HishammuddinH2O
 
TQ to all our submariners : I still don't know how you guys menage it.
View on Twitter
BBC Wales Sport
@BBCWalesSport
 
Cardiff City striker Adam Le Fondre the latest player to leave the Welsh club bbc.in/1C7vGZ2
View on Twitter
BBC Sport
@BBCSport
 
In rehearsals Bradford City were drawn at home to Leicester in the #FACup fifth round draw: bbc.in/1yZjeXN
View on Twitter
Usain St. Leo Bolt
@usainbolt
 
Wherever I'm in the world I find the track #workneverstop
View on Twitter
Not what you're looking for?
Well there's more to see on Twitter! Click here to discover more interesting Tweets.
  Explore  

0 comments: