CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

m.a.G.G.o.t.s comes around

What goes around, comes around. And that, my friend, does not apply only for the negative side, but positively as well. For that, stay positive at all time cos “it’s only job la dey!, not your life”, that’s a quote from my office-mate. True enough for me since i’ve experienced it today. I got this issue that i thought would never comes to end, but patients pays those who favour it. That issue was settled today, courtesy of third-party assistance. I did contribute to the solutions but in the end, i’m still the culprit behind it! I don’t mind it cos for me, as long as it’s settled, it does’nt bothering me that much. It’s like a burden have been lift-off from my shoulder and lighten me inside-out. I felt great about this and grateful for sure. I really thought that it won’t be settle since it was pending for quite some times. What goes around, comes around and for my case, it’s good.......

I went to lunch with my friend today in Chinese restaurant at my workplace. It’s damn nice, as always. He brought his new-found girl with him, the one whom I always heard about but never met before. She’s a good-looking petite girl. When i said girl means she’s young for me. It’s like medium rare (gosh! I’m still into the foods!). it was nice talking to her as she understands both of us really well. She can wholly-accept the fact that both of us are cookoo at maximum level. We can make-up a story out of nothing. We have bunch of crazy ideas to make an interesting (and stupid enough) story. It will begin with one simple joke, followed by add-ons and end-up as laughing stock all the way! Yeah! We’re good at that. Back to the girl. She’s nice actually. We can laugh and have a chat as like we knew each other before and she does’nt seems to be awkward or too shy. I just told my friend to get to know each other first before entering the next level and he agreed. He should learn from the past thing that happened to him. Just making sure that he knows best about this girl cos sometimes, what you see does’nt the same as what you will get. He totally agree with me and hopefully he understand.

The rest of my day will be the same as the past few days. I still have a lot to do and to clear before my boss come back to work. I got to catch-up and fix all damages that i’ve done. I got to amend things which was not up to that level for some. I’ll have to ensure that no more same old mistake will happen again. Cos i have to make sure that my job have been put on the line and should there be any mistake, it will cost me a lot more than my job!

0 comments: